The relatively new designation of the Cherokee Catch and Release waters on the Raven Fork offers yet another wonderful fishing opportunity. Fish average about 20 inches on this 2.2 mile stretch of water. Managed by Cherokee Fish and Game, the regulations are different from the state of North Carolina. To fly fish this section you will need a 3 day or yearly trophy pass plus a daily pass.
Our lead guide, Jason Cole grew up in this area and has a vast knowledge of the 30 miles of streams located on the Cherokee Reservation. From the smaller streams of Bunches Creek and Soco Creek to the larger streams of Raven Fork and the Oconaluftee, Jason has fished these waters for over 30 years. He has also guided hundreds of clients on these waters over the past 12 seasons. It would be tough to find a more experienced guide for these waters. Hookers Fly Shop guides Chris Maney, Miller Watson and Cole Cantrell also have plenty of experience guiding and fishing these waters. Let Hookers Fly Shop show you what fly fishing in Western North Carolina is all about.
- Half Day Wade $150 1st angler plus $60 each additional.
- 3/4 Day Wade $190 1st angler plus $65 each additional.
- Full Day Wade $225 1st angler plus $75 each additional.
- Half Day Float for Two $250.
- 3/4 Day Float for Two $300.
- Full Day Float For Two $350.
- Single angler floats are 10% off the prices shown above.
- Trips on Ravens Fork are wade only.
828-587-HOOK Email at email@example.com