Guided Fly Fishing in North Carolina at its finest! Hookers Fly Shop and Guide Service located in Sylva, North Carolina offers first rate guided fly fishing trips on the Tuckasegee River including the Tuckasegee Delayed Harvest Section. We also offer guided fly fishing trips on the Oconaluftee River and the Raven Fork Trophy Water as well as the upper and lower sections of the Nantahala River. Fly Fishing guides for Great Smoky Mountains National Park streams including overnight camping/fly fishing. We specialize in guided wade or float trips on the Tuckasegee and the Little Tennessee for trout and smallmouth bass as well as guided wade trips in Cherokee, Waynesville, Nantahala, The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and many more. We are conveniently located close to Harrahs Cherokee Casino, the Biltmore House in Asheville, NC and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Hookers Fly Shop and Guide Service does it all. We offer guided fly fishing in or near Sylva, Cullowhee, Waynesville, Franklin, Cherokee, Whittier, Bryson City, Nantahala, Cashiers, Highlands, Maggie Valley, we are the premier guide service in Western North Carolina. We also offer guided fly fishing trip on the Tennessee side of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. So if you are staying in Gatlinburg, TN, Pigeon Forge, TN or another destination close by we will be glad to meet you and guide you to some of the most beautiful streams in the Southeast.
Our guide services cover the following areas:
- Fly fishing guides for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Guided Backcountry Camping and fly fishing in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Pantertown Valley
- Fly fishing the Tuckasegee River
- Guided fly fishing or spin fishing Float Trips on the Tuckasegee River
- Guided fly fishing or spin fishing float trips for Smallmouth Bass on the Tuckasegee and Little Tennessee River
- Fly fishing guides in Western North Carolina
- Fly fishing the Little Tennessee River for Smallmouth Bass
- Fly fishing the Tuckasegee River for Smallmouth Bass
- Fly fishing the Nantahala River including the Delayed Harvest
- Fly fishing guided trip on the WNC Fly Fishing Trail.
- Fly fishing guides for Cherokee, NC including Raven Fork, Soco Creek and the Oconaluftee.
- Fly fishing the East, West and Middle Prong of the Pigeon River including the Delayed Harvest Section.
- Fly fishing guides for the Cherokee Trophy Waters on Raven Fork
- Fly fishing guides in Highlands, NC
- Fly fishing guides in Cashiers, NC
- Fly fishing guides in Gatlinburg, TN
- Fly fishing guides in Pigeon Forge, TN
- Fly fishing guides in Sevierville, TN
- Fly fishing guides in Townsend, TN
- Fly fishing guides in Franklin, NC
- We love what we do and it shows! With over 300 trips a year, no other outfitter in the area offers more types of trips . We even work with big groups and families. Hookers Fly Shop’s guided trips truly are the ultimate experience in fishing the Smokies! We encourage you to browse our site and see what Hookers Fly Shop and Guide Service has to offer and find out why they call us “The Best Little Fly Shop in the Smokies”
We are permitted, licensed and insured to operate in the Nantahala National Forest and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
You can read a great article featuring the Tuckasegee River (and of course us) in American Angler Magazine by clicking HERE!
Stay informed on the latest hatches, stream and fishing reports by following our Fish Talk Blog.
Want to book with us? Want to know what’s working? Call us anytime at 828-587-HOOK or fill out this handy form. Please leave a good contact number as emails will occasionally get lost in spam filters. Hookers Fly Shop and Guide Service does not share your contact info with any third parties.
Hours of operation:
- Mon.-Thurs. 9am-6pm
- Fri. 8am-6pm
- Sat. 8am-7pm
- Sun. 9am-3pm
Website © Hookers Fly Shop 2011 All content created managed by Hookers Fly Shop Inc.
Fly Fish Cherokee NC, Fly Fish Bryson City NC, Fly Fish Sylva NC, Fly Fish Waynesville NC, Fly Fish Franklin NC, Fly Fish Gatlinburg TN, Fly Fish Pigeon Forge TN, Fly Fish Maggie Valley NC, Fly Fish Dillsboro NC, Fly Fish the Smokies NC and TN, Fly Fish the WNC Fly Fishing Trail, Fly Fish the Cherokee Trophy Section, Fly Fish Cades Cove TN, Fly Fish the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Guided Fly Fishing Trips in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Backcountry trips in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Fly Fishing the Tuckasegee River, Fly Fishing Scotts Creek, Fly Fishing Caney Fork, Smallmouth Fly Fishing Trips in Western North Carolina, Smallmouth Fly Fishing Trips near Asheville, NC, Fly Fishing Trips near Atlanta, Ga, Fly Fishing near Cashiers, NC, Fly Fishing near Highlands, NC, great smoky mountains fly fishing guides, tuckasegee fly fishing guides, tuckaseegee fly fishing guides, smoky mountain fly fishing guides, great smoky mountains national park fly fishing guides, cherokee fly fishing guides, western north carolina fly fishing trail guides, nantahala river fly fishing guides, Little Tennessee River fly fishing, guided float trips on the Little Tennessee, guided float trips on the Tuckasegee River, Fly Fish the Tuck